MidnightBlack63MidnightBlack63

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 13 art Reviews

1 to 99 in 85 days 1 to 99 in 85 days

This is really awesome! I think you could enter the open category... :-)

Penko2nd responds:

Ah, haha thanks!! I wish I could but I'm totally getting owned in there lol. Plus, I don't know what is the minimum age requirement for it, as the beginner category is for usually young artists and so on... Thanks again, though!

Pikachu LEVEL UP! Pikachu LEVEL UP!

cool concept and drawing !!!! :-)

B-lvl99 for jazza B-lvl99 for jazza

Don't forget a Work In Progress, I really like your idea and drawing, I love Power Puff Girls! :-)

Guild Wars Warrior Guild Wars Warrior

Don't forget a Work In Progress... Really cool concept and drawing though :-)

Level 99 sonic beast Level 99 sonic beast

Don't forget a Work In Progress, really cool drawing though :-)

EPIC RED HULK LVL 99 EPIC RED HULK LVL 99

This is really cool ! just don't forget your Work In Progress or something showing it is yours...

#LVL99 Draw with Jazza Finn the Human to Finn the Beast #LVL99 Draw with Jazza Finn the Human to Finn the Beast

Ha! This is a really concept and drawing. :-)

Ninja #LVL99 for Jazza Ninja #LVL99 for Jazza

This is a really neat and cool drawing, well done just make sure you remember to add your Work In progress... :-)

Untitled 96 Untitled 96

This is awesome, the burning flowers and the whips of light and misted fragments in the air... so cool and beautiful; with the dark looming figure in the background, its fantastical!

Did you use a tablet for this? if so which one? I want to start out on digital art as I think it would be very useful for animating and making cool illustrations and art like this... I know its gonna take a lot of work but you only fail when you don't try :-)

RobStanley responds:

Thank you, glad you like it. This one was done with a Wacom tablet.

Necrobot Necrobot

Uzumaki? Do you watch or read Naruto by any chance? And yes your art is totally epicly awesome... :-)

deathink responds:

Nope, although I do know that's his last name. But in this, I am referring to comic Uzumaki by Junji Ito. It is creepy as hell!